Marion Diamond, The Seahorse and the Wanderer: Ben Boyd in Australia (1988)
Marion Diamond, Creative Meddler: The Life and Fantasies of Charles St Julian (1990)
Marion Diamond, Ben Boyd of Boydtown (1995, 2nd edition of Seahorse)
Marion Diamond, Emigration and Empire: The Life of Maria S Rye (1999)
- Since 2012, this blog has been selected for preservation by the Australian National Library in its Pandora Archive.
Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014
Copyright Notice© Marion Elizabeth Diamond and Historians are Past Caring, 2012, 2013 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marion Diamond and Historians are Past Caring with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- 157,513 hits
Follow me on Twitter@Diamond_Marion
Search this blog
- Bioethics in Historical Perspective
- A Right Whale in the Wrong Place
- The end of the United Kingdom?
- Book thieves
- Political Climate Change
- Reflections on the Australian Historical Association Conference
- Live by the gun; Die by the gun
- Family Business
- Shroffing Visa-card!
- How should we deal with racist language?